MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES contain the active ingredient rivastigmine, which is a cholinesterase inhibitor. It is used in the treatment of mild to moderate dementia associated with Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease. Rivastigmine works by increasing the levels of certain chemicals in the brain that are involved in memory, thinking, and other cognitive functions. MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES are usually taken orally as directed by a healthcare professional.
MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES may cause certain side effects. While not all individuals will experience these side effects, it is important to be aware of them. Common side effects of MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES may include:
- Gastrointestinal disturbances: These can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of appetite. Taking the medication with food may help alleviate these symptoms.
- Headache: Some individuals may experience headaches while taking rivastigmine.
- Dizziness or drowsiness: Rivastigmine may cause dizziness or drowsiness, which can impair coordination and reaction time.
It is important to note that these side effects are usually mild and temporary, but if they persist or become severe, it is recommended to consult a healthcare professional.
When Not to Use:
There are certain circumstances when the use of MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES should be avoided. Here are some instances when it is contraindicated:
- Hypersensitivity: If you have a known hypersensitivity or allergy to rivastigmine or any other components of the capsules, its use should be avoided.
- Gastrointestinal bleeding or ulcers: MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES should not be used in individuals with a history of gastrointestinal bleeding or active stomach ulcers.
- Severe liver or kidney disease: The use of MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES may be contraindicated in individuals with severe liver or kidney disease due to an increased risk of adverse effects.
It is important to discuss your medical history, current medications, and any potential contraindications with a healthcare professional before starting MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES.
Note: This is a general description, and it is essential to consult a healthcare professional or refer to the medication’s package insert for complete and accurate information about MIZRAF 3MG CAPSULES, including dosing instructions, precautions, and potential drug interactions.