CANDEREL DROPS is an artificial sweetener that is available in liquid form. It is a low-calorie sugar substitute that is used as a sweetening agent in various food and beverage products. CANDEREL DROPS contain sucralose, which is a non-nutritive sweetener derived from sugar.
- Sugar Replacement: CANDEREL DROPS are used as a sugar replacement in foods and beverages for individuals who want to reduce their sugar intake. It provides sweetness without adding significant calories, making it suitable for individuals on weight management or sugar-controlled diets.
- Diabetic Diet: CANDEREL DROPS can be used as part of a diabetic diet to help manage blood sugar levels. It provides a sweet taste without affecting blood glucose levels, as it is not metabolized by the body.
- Low-Calorie Diets: CANDEREL DROPS are beneficial for individuals on low-calorie diets who want to reduce their overall calorie intake without sacrificing sweetness in their meals or beverages.
CANDEREL DROPS are generally safe for consumption when used in moderation. However, some individuals may experience mild side effects. Common side effects may include:
- Gastrointestinal Issues: Some individuals may experience digestive problems such as bloating, gas, or diarrhea when consuming CANDEREL DROPS in excessive amounts.
- Allergic Reactions: In rare cases, individuals may experience allergic reactions to sucralose, the main ingredient in CANDEREL DROPS. Symptoms of an allergic reaction may include rash, itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing. If an allergic reaction occurs, immediate medical attention should be sought.
When Not to Use:
There are a few situations when the use of CANDEREL DROPS may not be recommended. These include:
- Allergy or Sensitivity: Individuals who are allergic or sensitive to sucralose or any other components of CANDEREL DROPS should avoid its use.
- Phenylketonuria (PKU): CANDEREL DROPS contain phenylalanine, an amino acid. Individuals with a genetic disorder called phenylketonuria (PKU) should avoid products containing phenylalanine, as their bodies cannot metabolize it properly.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: The safety of CANDEREL DROPS during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been fully established. It is advisable to consult a healthcare professional before using it in such situations.
It is essential to use CANDEREL DROPS in moderation and follow the recommended dosage or serving size provided on the packaging.