M Butamol 4mg tablet contains the active ingredient Salbutamol, which belongs to the class of medications known as bronchodilators. It is available in tablet form and is used for the management of respiratory conditions such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and bronchospasm associated with reversible airway obstruction. M Butamol tablets help relax and widen the airways, making it easier to breathe.
- Asthma: M Butamol 4mg tablet is used to relieve symptoms and manage acute episodes of asthma. It helps open the airways, allowing for improved airflow and relief from symptoms such as wheezing, shortness of breath, and coughing.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD): M Butamol tablet is also used as part of the management of COPD, including chronic bronchitis and emphysema. It helps alleviate breathing difficulties and improves lung function.
- Exercise-Induced Bronchospasm: M Butamol tablet may be used before exercise or physical activity to prevent or reduce exercise-induced bronchospasm, a temporary narrowing of the airways that occurs during physical exertion.
M Butamol 4mg tablet is generally well-tolerated when used as directed. However, some individuals may experience certain side effects. Common side effects of M Butamol tablets may include:
- Tremors: Some users may experience mild trembling or shaking of the hands or other body parts.
- Headache: Mild to moderate headaches may occur as a result of using M Butamol tablets.
- Increased Heart Rate: Salbutamol can cause an increase in heart rate (tachycardia) in some individuals.
- Muscle Cramps: In rare cases, individuals may experience muscle cramps, usually in the legs.
When Not to Use:
There are certain situations when M Butamol 4mg tablet should not be used. These include:
- Allergy: Individuals who are allergic to Salbutamol or any other ingredients in M Butamol tablets should avoid its use.
- Severe Heart Conditions: M Butamol tablets should be used with caution or avoided in individuals with severe heart conditions, such as unstable angina, arrhythmias, or recent heart attacks.
- Pregnancy: It is important to consult a healthcare professional before using M Butamol tablets during pregnancy. They can provide appropriate guidance on the safety and dosage for these situations.
It is important to consult a healthcare professional or refer to the product’s packaging and accompanying instructions for specific guidance on using M Butamol 4mg tablets, including dosage and duration of use.