NUBEROL-P IV 100MG100ML is a solution for intravenous administration, containing 100 milligrams of Paracetamol per 100 milliliters. Paracetamol is a widely used medication known for its analgesic (pain-relieving) and antipyretic (fever-reducing) properties.
This intravenous formulation of paracetamol is typically used for the following purposes:
- Pain Relief: NUBEROL-P IV 100MG/100ML is used to alleviate mild to moderate pain, such as that caused by headaches, dental pain, and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Fever Reduction: It is employed to reduce elevated body temperature associated with fever.
- Postoperative Pain Management: In certain cases, it may be used as part of postoperative pain management in hospitals.
Administration: NUBEROL-P IV 100MG/100ML is administered directly into the bloodstream through intravenous infusion. The dosage and rate of infusion are determined by the healthcare provider based on the patient’s condition and individual factors.
While paracetamol is generally considered safe when used as directed, there can be side effects, including:
- Allergic Reactions: Some individuals may experience allergic reactions, such as rash or itching.
- Liver Damage: In rare cases, excessive use of paracetamol or overdose can lead to liver damage. It’s important to use the medication as prescribed.
- Nausea and Vomiting: Some people may experience nausea or vomiting.
- Low Blood Pressure: Intravenous administration may, in some cases, cause a temporary decrease in blood pressure.
It’s crucial to inform healthcare providers of any pre-existing medical conditions, allergies, or medications being taken to minimize the risk of adverse effects.
Patients with pre-existing liver conditions or those who consume alcohol regularly should exercise caution and inform their healthcare provider before using NUBEROL-P IV 100MG/100ML.
This medication should not be used in individuals who are allergic to paracetamol or any of the components in the formulation.
As with any medication, it’s essential to follow the healthcare provider’s instructions regarding dosage and administration and to report any unexpected or severe side effects promptly.