- Zinc Pyrithione: It has antifungal and antibacterial properties and helps reduce the production of excess skin cells on the scalp, thereby controlling dandruff.
- Climbazole: It is an antifungal agent that helps inhibit the growth of fungi, including Malassezia, which is commonly associated with dandruff.
- Octopirox: It is also an antifungal agent that targets the yeast responsible for dandruff and helps alleviate symptoms.
These active ingredients work together to combat dandruff, reduce scalp itching and flaking, and promote a healthier scalp.
Ziko Shampoo is generally well-tolerated when used as directed. However, some individuals may experience mild side effects, which can include:
- Scalp irritation
- Dryness or oiliness of the scalp
- Hair discoloration (rare)
If you experience any persistent or severe side effects, discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.
When Not to Use:
There are certain situations when Ziko Shampoo should not be used. It is important to consult with your doctor or pharmacist before using this shampoo if:
- You are allergic to any of the active ingredients (Zinc Pyrithione, Climbazole, or Octopirox) or any other ingredients present in the shampoo.
- You have an open or infected scalp wound.
- You have a severe scalp condition that requires medical evaluation and treatment.
Additionally, it is recommended to avoid contact with eyes while using Ziko Shampoo. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Please note that this information is not exhaustive. It is always best to consult with a healthcare professional or refer to the product’s packaging for complete and accurate details regarding the usage, precautions, and potential side effects of Ziko Shampoo.